- Baylor University, BBA Management/Marketing
- 25+ years of professional sales & executive leadership experience
- Woodbadge Leadership, Boy Scouts of America
- Triple Crown Award, Boy Scouts of America
Organizations & Memberships
- Boy Scouts of America, Assistant Scoutmaster
- Antioch Community Church STARS Mentoring
- Bible Study Fellowship
- National Association of Realtors
- Texas Association of Realtors
- Waco Association of Realtors
- Baylor Bear Foundation
- Cattle Barons Ball, Co-General Chair
- Waco Police Department, Victim Services Unit Team Leader
- Men for Missions
- St. Paul’s Episcopal School, Trustee
- Waco Hippodrome, Director
- Hedonia Club, President & Director
- Greater Waco Chamber, Ambassador
- American Cancer Society
- Arthritis Foundation
- 4th Generation Wacoan
- Married to Danni (Speech Pathologist, Midway ISD)
- Children: Daniel IV, Matthew
- Interests: BU sports, running, cooking, hunting, fishing, backpacking
- Antioch Community Church member
Dan was great. He is very professional and accommodating. He not only listed our Waco home, but over saw some work that was being done. It was important that he kept us informed, but he went well beyond that. He made every thing easy even though we live so far away. We felt very fortunate to have him as our agent. We would highly recommend Dan.
Ron and Gretchen Williams
Rancho Belago, Ca.
We went through several different realtors when we purchased our house in 2010. None of them were as knowledgeable or friendly as Dan. We also spoke with a different realtor prior to getting touch with Dan in regards to selling our house in 2018. She didn’t think we could sell our house for more than what we owed, if that. One of Dan’s first question was, “What is your dream list price?” He listed our house for what we wanted and fought to get us an amazing deal.
I would recommend Dan in a heartbeat. He is a fantastic realtor that does what is right for his clients.
I was fortunate to have Dan represent me and list my home. He is knowledegeable, courteous and above all, professional.
I have dealt with many realtors over the years and Dan is without a doubt the best realtor I have ever worked with.